CTO PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED
Armenias 23, Alastor Building, Flat 301, 2003 Strovolos Tel: 22879479, Fax: 22311043, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to rapid expansion of our business we invite applicants for the following vacancy in our office Nicosia:
Responsibilities of the job: • Update the books of our company and other related companies in line with the International accounting standards
• Vat preparation and VIES reporting for a list of clients
• Other related duties as per management’s instructions
Requirements of the job: • Excellent written and oral communication skills in English language
• Mature and professional attitude
• Ability to operate under pressure and within tight deadlines
• Related working experience of 3 years in a similar role
• Knowledge of E-soft accounting software will be considered as an advantage.
Interested applicants must forward a C.V. and copies of relevant documentation relating to their qualification and experience, to the HR Department quoting the position that they are applying for, via email to email@example.com
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.